From: $150.00 / 1-time purchase
- 2019 Alma de Cattleya Rosé of Pinot Noir – Sonoma County
- 2019 Alma de Cattleya Sauvignon Blanc – Sonoma County
- 2018 Alma de Cattleya Chardonnay – Sonoma County
- 2018 Alma de Cattleya Pinot Noir – Sonoma County
- 2018 Alma de Cattleya Red Wine – Sonoma County
- 2017 Alma de Cattleya Cabernet Sauvignon – Napa Valley
Semi-hard aged cow’s milk cheeses such as cheddar and aged Gouda, as well as cheeses with slightly sweet, nutty flavors and smooth texture served with pork-based charcuterie.
Grilled lamb or pork chops served with grilled vegetables.
Light salads, such as salade Niçoise; light pasta and rice dishes.
Raw shellfish, ceviche, sushi, seafood crudos, seared salmon or tuna.
Classic beef Bourguignon or lightly marinated beef tenderloin or filet mignon.
Story of the Wine
For those who love to drink and enjoy all types of wines: light and crisps, white and red, light tannins or full bodied reds, this “variety pack” is for you. This specific package is a dive into the diversity of Sonoma County terroirs with a hint of Napa. With this selection, you get a unique opportunity to taste the nuances of Bibiana’s craft among a true diversity of varietals. Enjoy!